Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cambelbak number...?

sigh, depends on who you ask- I say 4, Kate says 7 (there is no way its 7).

So, we are having a son. Pretty awesome. For the few people who read this, please pray for continued healthy development.

Looks like getting ready for my deployment is sort of winding down... although there is the dreadful duty of packing- ugh. Kate? I'm hoping for a relaxed day tomorrow and Friday so Kate and I can head for the hills for a few days before I go. An old friend from Tucson and his family might be coming to stay the weekend with us which would be awesome.

Got my teeth cleaned today... also went to the optometrist and got another pair of glasses- perhaps I won't intentionally lose them as fast as the last pair.

Homemade pizza tonight.

In summary, things are going as well as they can. Since I'm basically set to the deploy, I can see God's faithfulness in the process. I presume it will be the same way towards the end of the deployment. Thats what I'll hold on to, anyway.

Be blessed,

Jason






2 comments:

Amy said...

I will be praying for you guys! I hope you have a great weekend!

Stephanie said...

Now that you have a "fresh" start with your teeth...... :-)
And can "see" (again)...... LOL
Love you!